We URGENTLY need kitten and cat foster in the North Metro Atlanta Area
Why we Urgently Need Your Help
From March through November, there is an influx of kittens in North Metro Animal Controls, and Purr Nation Cat Alliance needs fosters who can help us save these vulnerable lives. Kitten fosters provide care and support to kittens until they are old enough to be adopted or receive a life-saving relocation to an area where they have a better chance of adoption.
Throughout the entire year. we are also pulling adult cats out of the shelters to help them recover and become healthy and ready for adoption. There are always more kittens and cats in need than fosters available. You can make a big difference by fostering these vulnerable animals and helping to spread the word about your experience to other prospective foster parents.
We provide all the medical services, as well as all the support you can ask for — All we need from you is TLC.
Foster Eligibility Requirments
- Be 18 years or older.
- If you rent, please review your lease agreement prior to applying to ensure that you are eligible to foster.
- Have reliable transportation. We are unable to allow fosters to rely on ride share services such as Uber & Lyft to transport their foster cats to and from appointment.
- Ability to take your fosters to follow-up veterinary appointments every 2-3 weeks in the Kennesaw area.
- Have the ability to keep your foster cats separate from household pets for two weeks in a spare room (if needed). If this is not possible, we my provide you with a playpen or condo for them to stay in.
- Monitor their daily health.
- Feed, replace litter and keep their area clean.
- Socialize, Love, Play and Cuddle with them!
Have Questions? Email Lisa Lawley, PNCA Foster Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Ready to Foster? You can still complete our online application and attend an information session to lean more, then foster when the time is right for you.
Please share this page on your social media channels and help us spread the word!